Thursday, January 19, 2012

I JOINED A CULT

Not really but that depends on who you ask. Yes my faithful BB users, I've done the unthinkable. I had a toasted everything bagel smeared with peanut butter and a redbull for breakfast...oh and I got the taste for apples so I bought the iPhone 4S.

It was a hard decision to make but one that was necessary. Now I ask myself what took so long? My honey iPhone (Siri and I have pet names for each other, don't judge) is quite the amazing little bugger Apple has been professing all along. First, the camera. I think it's one of the best on the mobile market. Granted I'm not a lens expert or heavy into digital photography (thanks to my old 0.0 megapixel BB) but the quality and technology is evident to the naked eye. The touch keypad took some adjusting but now I'm just as fast with the same amount of typos like everyone else. I love the thousands of apps available, the processing speeds, just about everything. What I don't like is that it doesn't come with a word processing app or a babysitter. That sucks.

That's it for now, have to go back to work but I'll keep you posted if I find out new developments like Siri is really a man or something.

Ciao  

No comments:

Post a Comment