Monday, September 28, 2009

MOVING ON



They say it ain't over until the fat lady sings. I think I at least heard her humming. Okay, you still love her, big deal! You want her back, hey people in jail want to come home and not feel a cold shiver run up their spine whenever they drop the soap in the shower. What's the point? The point is it's time to move on. I know it's easier said than done believe me, I've been there and it hurts like a mother@*#. One thing I've learned is that women, most at least, are not going to sit there sulking over you. While you're cooped up in the house ignoring your boys' phone calls your newly beloved ex is out with her friends or out with the dude you inevitably lost her to. So now you have options, answer the phone, hook up with an ex/jump off or take a minute to understand that this may just work out for you in the long run.

(My experience) it was a while before I realized that regardless of what happened between my ex and me, I had to take responsibility for my actions and lack of them. It's pointless to blame her and keep bringing up the past because that's how you stay in the past and allow your future to pass on (you like the play on words right, yeah). Things happen for a reason; maybe the woman you're with isn't ultimately for you or at least not at this point because if it is meant to be, it will be. Sometimes we have to go through heartache and bad times to grow as a person, that's what happened to me. I'm more mature than I was and my eyes opened up to see things in a different light. I was forced to evaluate myself and learn from my mistakes. Am I perfect? Almost, j/k; no, but I am perfect for someone out there and whoever she is, will be getting the best of the new me when the time is right.

Sex, Love and Money are powerful sources of emotion, when your relationship ends and you feel a pain in your chest, you can't or don't want to accept it, just know it’s probably because of lost love. But it’s okay; this could be something that will make you better for what God has in store for you. Moving on is essential, don't be afraid of the unknown. Yeah it could be scary but change can be good, maybe the best thing for you since you just lost the best thing you had. Isn't it time?


No comments:

Post a Comment